Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Dr. Scholl

*Disclaimer: credit for this chap's title goes to my friend S. Thanks, love.



The only online dating method I'm currently employing is Tinder. For those unfamiliar, it's an app, not a dating site. It finds matches based on your preferences and your CURRENT location. This is a good thing and a bad thing. For instance, I got matched up with someone who seemed like a good catch. He lives several states away...but just happened to be close enough last weekend that he showed up on my radar. (For the record, I met Mr. Wallet on Tinder).


I have been propositioned by several folks who were in town on business. Them: "Hey, how about you come to my hotel room?" Me: "No thanks, I'm washing my hair." I'm sorry, do I come across as THAT desperate and/or naive?

Anyway... this 'gentleman' was an out-of-towner who I got matched up with. He called me beautiful and said it was too bad he was leaving to go back home. But then he had a surprise for me.


Introducing...Dr. Scholl.






I should have added that I'm not really interested in foot worship. Seriously, how is that a THING?? Maybe I should have asked for extra fodder/entertainment...


No comments:

Post a Comment